Thursday, July 06, 2023

DAY TWO OF 4-PATCHES

 Day Two of the 4-Patch Workshop with Tara Faughnan.  We talked about how to put the whole thing together, among other things.  It was fun seeing everyone else's projects.  They were all very good.  It always make me feel like mine's not.  I started having second thoughts.  Mine is the only one with a dark background.

Anyway, I started fussing with it.  But, it got late, and I ended with it like this.  I don't think I like it any better than it was before I fussed with it.

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to take it down and put it away.  I need to work on this month's UFO project because I'm very busy and I need to get onto it as soon as possible or I'll not be able to finish it.


Before the workshop started, I did manage to get week #17 of Playcation 2022 made.  



No comments:

Post a Comment