Sunday, July 09, 2023

GETTING READY

 I've spent some time, the last few days, getting ready for next week's workshop in Coupeville with Irene Roderick.  Which fabrics to take were the hardest.  There are so many possibilities.  But, no matter which ones I pick, I probably won't be happy.  So, I guess it doesn't really matter which ones I take, does it.

Anyway, today was about cleaning my machine, and getting it ready for a week of work.  But, before that, I had time to sew a few more Playcation 2022 improv blocks.

Here is blocks #21, 22 and 23.  I really like 23.




After that fun, it was time to clean and dust the machine and loading up any and all supplies and putting everything in the car.  That's when I realized I haven't gotten any gasoline yet.  I guess I can do that in the morning.  Plus, I still need to pack my clothes and stuff.  I guess I better go do that now.



No comments:

Post a Comment