Saturday, October 14, 2023

GROOVY SATURDAY

 There was a Groove Session this morning with Brave Patch.  This month was about a Mash-Up, using blocks from previous project and Play Sessions, mashing them together to make a quilt top.

Sherri talked about finding commonalities with the blocks and using that to create harmony.

I got out my 30 Minutes of Play blocks that I've made over the year with the Monday Sewcial group. 

My blocks are mostly made using the same fabrics, blues, blacks and whites, and the occassion odd fabric.

This is how they looked at the beginning of the morning.


Then, afterward I worked on my Handmade book challenge.  I glued on the papers inside the covers, along with ribbons.  Then, I poked the holes in the signatures.



I went back to working on the mash-up.  This is how I left it at the end of the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment