Saturday, September 01, 2018

BINDING DAY

Hello September!  I love you!  


I finished off 'G' because I had made the triangle squares yesterday.  I needed to get them off my table.  That didn't take long.


Darrell was shooting photos of his newest piece, a Tall Corner Table.  He set it up in the dining room.  The dogs and I were an interested audience.




Then it was on to the binding for Pub Path.  First I cut the excess off.  I use my big 15" ruler to square up the corners.


I made the binding then sewed it onto the back, ironed it, then folded it over to the front.  I use the new binding clips to hold it all down.  I need to buy more clips.  Then top stitch it down on the front.


When sewing it down onto the front I love using my little awl.  It really helps.








No comments:

Post a Comment