Wednesday, April 03, 2019

GLUE FOR CURVES

I started using my new Drunkard Path templates, at least the 2-1/2" size.  

I have always pinned the two curved pieces together.  But with such small pieces it is more diffcult.  They need more pins than a large piece would need.  This is time consuming and frustrating to me.  I had recently heard about people using glue instead of pins and thought I'd give this a try.  It's working great so far!  I wonder about long term affect on the fabric though.  Will the glue discolor it?  I don't know.  I'm thinking, since it's water soluable glue, maybe I should just wash the quilt once I'm done.  I don't know, we'll see.

I put one pin in the center, then glue the rest.
Here's the first three, 314.

Only about 200 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment