Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A WALK IN THE SNOW

 We finally got out of the house and made it down to Lincoln Park for a snowy walk in the park.  The snow is about 5-6" deep, dry but crunchy.  It's cold, too!

I made it a short walk because it was too cold and I was worried about slipping and falling - even though it wasn't really slippery.

Jelly wore her little coat and ran around and looked to be having fun.

There's a little tree that people put Christmas ornaments on every year.  I wanted to see it with snow on the ground.  That didn't happen before Christmas, but it finally did (the day after).




Last week, I noticed the dead-looking tree leaning precariously, and the ground around it starting to rise.  Well, it gave in and fell sometime over the weekend - and it's left a big hole right on the trail.



Seen:  the reddest, red of this Redwood - it looks great in the snow.





It's a beautiful morning!


Afterwards, Darrell took me and my machine to Renton to Sewing Machine Service to get it fixed.  And, they did it while we waited.  They said that the needle plate was mis-aligning - and I don't have any idea how that happened - and I don't know why I feel guilty about it.  It might have happened when they serviced it last week - or not.

Here's how yesterday's fabrics turned out --








No comments:

Post a Comment