Saturday, December 25, 2021

APPLIQUEING CIRCLES

 Since my B770 sewing machine is not working right (aaaarrrrgh!) I'm left with doing something else.  So, I'm appliqueing the circles onto the petals - which is a good thing!  This needs to get done eventually, so now is a good time.  

I've made a bunch of cardboard circles and am in the process of wrapping them with the fabrics.  I'll have to press them before I remove the cardboard and applique them down.

Christmas Day:  We were planning on going to Mandarin Gardens for lunch today and getting take out.  But, they are closed!  This is the first time in years that they haven't been opened on Christmas.  Bummer.  We picked another restaurant that was open and ordered lunch to go from them, Ho Ho Seafood.  It was no where near as good as Mandarin Gardens - it was a disappointment, to say the least.  

The cold and the snow begins.  Winter is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment