Saturday, April 15, 2023

MOM'S 90TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

We all gathered at Julie and Jeff's home to celebrate Mom's 90th Birthday, which was on the 13th.  Most all of the family, my cousins and their families, showed up, plus Aunt Marlys (whose birthday was yesterday) and some family friends.  It was really very nice to see everyone again.  There was lots of good conversation and catching up.

Julie did a great job on the food and there was a cupcake tree, with a special one for the birthday girl.



I brought a bunch of quilts with me.  I offered them to anyone that wanted one to take one home.  I got a lot of takers.  It was nice to see them find a home (if a little sad to see them go at the same time).   My Ribbons quilt found a friend with my cousin Steve's son Chad's youngest daughter, Emi.  She seemed quite pleased with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment