Sunday, September 16, 2018

BLOCKS AND MORE BLOCKS

 It poured down rain last night into early this morning, but it stopped just in time for Jelly and I to take a nice walk in the park.  It changed from dust to mud overnight, but the colors were spectacular.



Back home, I went back to my idea of making one block from each of my projects every day. 

First up was the Tape Measure quilt.  I accidently made the first cut through the stack of four squares before I realized that half of them were upside down.  Hmm, that means that two of them will be mirror images.  I'm thinking I might do the rest of the blocks similarly.  


 Then, it was the next letter in Lettered.


Then I got the pleasure of making number seven of Journey to Fall Paducah. [I've set aside number six, waiting for a certain color to come in.]


A couple of days ago, Bentley came up to the studio and took a nap on my six yards of Kona Premium Black fabric for above project.  He left cat hair and flotsom all over it.  Yuck.  I lucked out by putting it all into the dryer on low heat and it pretty much all came out.  That darn cat, he always finds the best spots.


For lunch, Darrell and I went to Coastline Burgers.  Then we walked down to the Farmer's Market and he took pictures for me of my quilt, Pub Path.



No comments:

Post a Comment