Saturday, September 22, 2018

SEWING CURVES

It is very satisfying when these curves turn out so nice.  

I've been waiting for the fabrics I ordered to get here so I could work on the Modern Fans project.  They finally got here yesterday.  I ran them through the wash - and tried to iron and refold them - which is difficult when they're in a 4 to 6 yard chunk - then I was really excited to get going.



I took Darrell to the airport this morning.  He's headed to Indianapolis to teach a class starting Monday.  He'll finish it up on Friday, when I'll join him.  We are renting a car and driving south and east, exploring the area.

I also discovered this morning that I missed posting City Sampler block 71 last week on Instagram.  That means I blew it for the 100 days of posting a block every day!  I am so frustrated!  I haven't been posting anything but City Sampler blocks on my Instagram, so now I don't know what to do.  I'm out of the running for prizes.  It's pointless now.  

Aarrgghh!

Happy Autumnal Equinox.






No comments:

Post a Comment