Saturday, September 15, 2018

TEMPLATES AGAIN

I'm so fortunate.  Darrell made some templates for me out of hard board.  I thought he might be able to cut them out on his CNC, but since the hard board is less than a quarter inch thick, it would be problematic.  

I've started another project - Modern Fans with SuzyQuilts.  She's doing a quilt-along on Instagram.  


I've been wanting to improve my curve-sewing skills, so I decided to jump in.

I needed to order some fabrics to have enough yardage needed.

I started in today with the fabric I do have on hand.

I'm using a print from Valori Wells with birds on it.  I coordinated some solids to go with it - Sable, Lime, Zucchini, Taupe and Oyster.

Here I go, making another 'brown' quilt!




I sewed really, really slow and the curves turned out better than I had imagined.  



No comments:

Post a Comment