Monday, September 17, 2018

FAIR DAY

Darrell and I went to the Washington State Fair in Puyallup this morning.  It opened at 10:30 and we were there, waiting in line.  

First stop was upstairs to see the quilts.  I was gleefully surprised to see that my quilt, Chain Reaction had won an Honorable Mention ribbon.


But when we found my other quilt, AM/FM, I was over the moon.  It had a blue ribbon and a rosette for an Award of Merit for Quilting.  Woohoo!  



After, we perused the paintings and voted for our favorites.  Then we went back and voted for our favorite quilts.

We continued our visited to the Fair by looking at the giant pumpkins, the giant horses, the little goats and eating a Krusty Pup for lunch. [I even broke down and had a Scone, oops.]

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment