Saturday, June 20, 2020

DAY 75 of 100

Wow.  Who would have thought I'd have made it this far!?  Seems a breeze now.

Today I was signed up for a workshop on Zoom with Sherri Lynn Wood titled Layered Improv Curves.  I've wanted to see methods for doing improv curves and was very excited to be able to attend.  These days of being shut in, though difficult, have opened up opportunities we wouldn't otherwise have been able to take advantage of.  

I'm also babysitting Victoria's new kitten, Yuki for the weekend while they go camping in Eastern Washington.

Zoom meeting in the background.
Afterwards, I got another row sewn together and a few more triangles, again being sewn while being used as leaders/enders.  I like this method.  I may just do this as a regular thing.


That's enough for the day.  I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment