Tuesday, June 23, 2020

78/100

Tuesday!  I decided to start a new project!

I cut out a bunch of parts then realized I don't have enough of one of the fabrics.  Jeez.  I just ordered a bunch of Kona solids from Fabric.com and it's not one of the ones that are coming.  Of course.  Now, do I order just that fabric and spend just as much on shipping or order a whole bunch of fabric so I can get free shipping?  This is one of the more important decisions I have to make in my life.

I sewed some of the Drunkard's Path parts together...


It got hot up there, so I quickly sewed up a two blocks to keep my 100dayproject2020 going.


We ran some errands at lunch time and I stopped and picked up some more goldfish.  I wanted more Shubunkins, but they were out.  I bought five Ryukin goldfish.  They are so small, I'm worried that my big Shubunkin will eat some of these new little guys.  Hide Little Guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment