Wednesday, June 24, 2020

79/100

I worked some more on my new project.  Since I'm short of the main fabrics, I  needed to order some more.  I was shocked to find out that my main fabric, Kona Flamingo, which was the Color of the Year in 2017, has been discontinued.  Yicks!  I did find some on Etsy though and ordered two yards.  I also found two yards of Kona Watermelon, the other color I needed more of, on Etsy and placed an order for that, too.  Hopefully, they'll arrive soon.  In the meantime, I got all of the drunkard's path squares done and put together the first row.



The Kona Enchanted, the background which is a dark bluish-green, really makes these pinks, Watermelon and Flamingo, POP!

I got only two more of the triangle scrappy blocks done before it got too hot upstairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment