Friday, April 01, 2022

NEBULA TOP DONE

 I finally got this huge (97" by 98") quilt top done!  Yoo-hoo!

I really don't like having to sew on things this big - they are hard to keep straight in the machine, always wanting to slip and slide off the table.  Jeez.

Anyway, it's now folded up and waiting for a backing (another even huger thing!) and waiting for my new bigger, longer quilting frame before it can be quilted.


I got a surpise in the mail today.  It was a letter from my friend Sabine, who lives in Germany.  She sent me a really nice card with a piece of fabric as a frontispiece.  And, inside there is a needle - it's in Germany, but I think it will come in very handy when burying quilting thread ends.  I'll have to have google translate some of it, that will be fun.

I love the stamps, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment