Saturday, April 02, 2022

NEW HOME FOR CABIN QUILT

 When I finished the Cabin quilt, my friend Sabine said she liked it.  I asked her if she wanted it, and she said yes!  So, I sent it to her.  She lives in Germany.

It took about 10 days for it go get there - I sent it the most inexpensive way - and it still wasn't cheap.

It was interesting watching the text updates I received from USPS as to where it was.  It went from here to Portland then to Los Angeles, where it hung out for several days, coming and going to different stations.  Then it was on to Atlanta where it spent another few days.  Finally, it arrived in Frankfurt, and took the slow route to Essingen, where she lives.

She sent me a wonderful note, along with this picture.  


I'm happy it found a good home.  


No comments:

Post a Comment