Sunday, February 26, 2023

DAY 4 OF QUILTCON IN ATLANTA

 Last day of Quiltcon and I finally get to actually walk through the show.  I only have one lecture to go to and it's the last of the weekend.  It's a retrospective of the last 10 years of Quiltcon.  

They actually showed my Rhythm in Blues quilt.  I was stunned.



Afterwards, I had to dash off, back to the airport to pick up my rental car.

Then it was back to the hotel to pick up my suitcases, which I had left in in their care.

I ran into Ethylene at the hotel again.  She was on her way to the airport, so I offered her a ride, which was great for several reasons, one of which that she was able to charge up my phone, which was dying.

It was nice to spend a few more minutes with her.

Good bye Quiltcon - see you all next year in Raleigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment