Friday, February 03, 2023

FINISH AND BEGINNING

 It's Finish it Friday on Brave Patch and I finished the backing for Loretto.  I haven't been able to ink the label because my printer doesn't want to work.  


I put that project away and got out my old 
(2018) NYC quilt thinking I was going to cut it up and add some different fabrics.  But, once I got it up on the wall I was surprised that I liked it now and I don't think it's needs any different colors.  The gals on zoom agreed.

So, I think I want to make it bigger by adding some more of the 'teal' color background and add a few more pieces to the structure.  And that means I need to buy some more of the background fabric - Cotton Coutour 'Isle'.  I ordered some from Hancocks of Paducah along with some other fabrics including the new Color of the Year (COTY) Kona 'Crush' for other projects.  There's not much I can do on this until the fabric gets here.

How it looks right now

How I think I want it to look



No comments:

Post a Comment