Monday, May 24, 2021

ADDING ON

 After I put all of the 'X' blocks together from Joe's Workshop, I thought it was just blah.  So I thought I'd add a few more with variations.  I'm all out of the Brandon Mably fabric, so I went with a solid yellow, Kona Bright Idea.


Something is not quite right.  So, I went looking for some more of that Brandon  Mably fabric in the background of the larger 'X's.  I'd already tried finding it at the commercial fabric shops online.  Today I tried looking on Etsy and lo and behold I found a yard at $14.50.  A little pricey but worth it, since it's out of print.  But, I was shocked to see the shipping would be $10.50.  That makes it $25 for one yard.  Yikes!  But I purchased it anyway, because, you know...  Then I see it's coming from Montreal and it's going to take a while for it to get here.  I guess I'll set this aside for a few weeks while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment